Klaus Feuchter - Engineering office for civil engineering
From the initial idea to the final completion, comprehensive support is provided in all areas, above all through interdisciplinary teamwork. The main focus is on economically viable solutions using state-of-the-art processes and technologies.
- 1973 – civil engineer Dipl.-Ing. Gerhard Feuchter takes over the engineering company from A. Scheier, former located in the Augusta Anlage, Mannheim
- 1979 – the office moves to Mannheim-Vogelstang
- 1984 – an new office building is constructed in Mannheim- Wallstadt
- 1991 – civil engineer Dipl.-Ing. Klaus Feuchter takes over the company’s lead
- Member of the Baden-Württemberg Chamber of Engineers; Member No. 1028
- Member of the Examination Committee for Draftsmen, Civil Engineering of the Chamber of Industry and Commerce
- Member of the Association of German Master Builders
Legal form of the company since its foundation: individual.
With competent and motivated employees, concentration on a few specialist areas and a modern infrastructure, we contribute to the optimisation of building construction in compliance with the latest standards and guidelines.